Wednesday, April 18, 2007

MARKETING CONCEPTS !!!

This is the age of Marketing. Everything sells but one needs to campaign with all possible tools in operation to succeed. Here is some fuuny way to describe marketing concepts.

You see a gorgeous girl at a party and you say to her, "Hi, I'm very rich. Marry me!" That's Direct Marketing.

You see a gorgeous girl at a party and you get her telephone number. The next day you call and say, "I'm very rich. Marry me." That's Telemarketing.

You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl. She walks up to you and says,"You are very rich." That's Brand Recognition.

You see a gorgeous girl at a party and say to her,"I'm very rich. Marry me." She slaps your face. That's Customer Feedback.


CLICK HERE TO SEE MAGIC OF HERBAL PRODUCTS

Ads by AdGenta.com

No comments: