Monday, April 16, 2007

A BIG BITE TODAY !!!

Yes, I have referred to this as a big bite because today I am posting a few good thoughts in place of only one. There is nothing common in these thoughts. Just because they are among my favourites...



  • The only time a woman really succeeds in changing a man is when he's a baby.
    ______________________Natalie Wood

  • If homosexuality were normal, God would have created Adam and Bruce.
    ______________________Anita Bryant

  • Every morning I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I am not there, I go to work.
    ______________________Robert Orben

  • It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues.
    ______________________Abraham Lincoln

  • Television enables you to be entertained in your home by people you wouldn't have in your home.
    ______________________David Frost

  • There are only two ways of telling the complete truth-anonymously and posthumously.
    ______________________Thomas Sowell

  • The essence of success is that it is never necessary to think of a new idea oneself. It is far better to wait until somebody else does it, and then to copy him in every detail except his mistakes.
    ______________________Aubrey Menen







No comments: