Wednesday, May 2, 2007

WE MUST MAKE THE WORLD HONEST...

Thoughts of great people and philosophers have a long-lasting impression on shaping our lives.Here are some useful thoughts :

  • All animals except man know that the ultimate of life is to enjoy it.
    ____________Samuel Butler


  • I am more afraid of my own heart than of the pope and all his cardinals. I have within me the great pope, Self.
    ____________Martin Luther


  • Where god hath a temple, the devil will have a chapel.
    ____________Robert Burton


  • Our worst enemies here are not the ignorant and the simple, however cruel; our worst enemies are the intelligent and the corrupt.
    ____________Graham Greene


  • Duty is what one expects from others, it is not what one does one's self.
    ____________Oscar Wilde


  • Troubles, like babies, grow larger by nursing.
    ____________Caroline Holland


  • We must make the world honest before we can honestly say to our children that honesty is the best policy.
    ____________George Bernard Shaw


  • When I was young I thought that money was the most important thing in life; now that I am old I know that it is.
    ____________Oscar Wilde



ANSWER TO PUZZLE OF APRIL 24

The ages of nine children are 2, 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23 and 26 years whereas the father's age is 48 years.


Ads by AdGenta.com

No comments: