Thursday, May 17, 2007

DEFINING A TRUE FRIEND...

YOUR FRIEND IS THE ONE WHO KNOWS ALL ABOUT YOU.............AND STILL LOVES YOU.

One of my students was showing me her COMMENTS BOOK. Generally, when the last year at the school is nearing the end, students exchange their feelings by making small notes in one another's COMMENT BOOKS which they keep as sweet memories of their teenage time.

Coming back to the main point, a friend of hers had written above sentence in her book.Perhaps this is a proverb. Whatever it is, it carries a deep message in it. It truly defines a friend. In today's materialistic world it is very difficult to have a true friend.

When I was a teenager, one of my elders had told me " A true friend is the one who stands beside you even after knowing that you are guilty."

What impressed me is the level of maturity that a teenager had shown by writing that message.I wish I had at least one TRUE FRIEND.

The answer to the mathematical puzzle posted on May 8 is : THE SUM OF THE TWO NUMBERS IS 1. Check it yourself.

No comments: